Volunteering at The Kolbe Center is perfect opportunity for teens needing service hours or adults looking for ways to give back to their community!
- Office Assistant – Answering phones, assisting with office projects, and helping families who come in get the items they need for their children and find the services they need to assist them going forward.
- Donation Volunteer – going through clothing and other items donated to prepare them for giving out to Clients
- Nurses/Ultrasound Technicians – assisting clients with pregnancy verification.
- Counselors – use your expertise to help clients process issues and choices they are facing.
- Host a Baby Item Drive – we are always in need of diapers, wipes, bath supplies, clothing and more…your office, club, youth group or church could help!
- Event Hosting – Do you want to help with one of our events…let’s talk because we know that many hands make light work!
- Natural Family Planning – are you interested in teaching or assisting a couple who is practicing NFP…We would love to connect you with couples in our community!